Surf Where You Live
Make waves with RipSurf,
designed in Southern California.
The RipSurf's patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a real surfboard, but on dry land! Riding on two caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck, this is one ride-on that's ready to make waves!
Check out RipSurf from all angles. Click-and-drag the RipSurf to spin it around 360°. Or click the button below.Play 360°
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs
- Age: 8+
- Traction pad colors: Black, CMYK
- Product Weight: 5.25 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 32.2" L x 10.7" W x 6.0" H
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- No assembly required
- Patented RipStik® one-piece torsion technology
- Lightweight polypropylene deck
- Textured traction pad with kick tail
- Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
What Others Are Saying About RipSurf
RipSurf is making big waves. Check out what blogs and news outlets around the world are saying about RipSurf.
Forget the hoverboard - street surfing could be the next big thing...- DailyStar.uk
of the world,
RipSurf looks like a surf board but is ridden anywhere you would scoot or skate...- Forbes.com
You are about to visit a web page that will display retailer information, availability and pricing, and is intended for grown-ups.
You must be over 18 years old or with a grown-up to buy online.