A5 Prime Scooter
- Ages 8 and up
- Max weight 220 lbs
Get an alert when this product is back in stock:
19 watching this product.
Your daily commute
Earbuds in. Jams on. Rest of the world out. Glide to work or class in style on larger wheels, with a wider deck with rear-fender brake to complete the coolness factor.
The premier kick scooter
Whether you’re heading across town or up the corporate ladder, we make sure you look good getting there. So take out your buds and open your ears – your commute just got fun again!
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), two-degree sweep, adjustable-height
- Grips: Prism-shaped design molded in soft rubber
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Downtube: Hydro-formed aluminum, featuring patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Fork: One-piece billet, aluminum
- Deck: Extrusion profile: length 22.4” (570 mm), width 5.1” (130 mm)
- Wheels: Exclusive spoke design, 8” (200mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable, center stand
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Color: Gunmetal
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 36.2”x 17.1”x 40.2” (920 mm x 433 mm x 102 mm)
- Product Weight: 11.2 lb (5.09 kg)
- Razor’s sleekest, high-style,sophisticated scooter boasts design and craftsmanship unique to the scooter market.
- A durable, gunmetal, anodized aluminum frame is a core feature of craftsmanship to comfortably support riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg).
- Easy-adjust handlebars, with a two-degree sweep, accommodate taller riders. Extra-large deck provides extra foot room for extended ride comfort.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle technology for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Premium quality and construction including a one-piece, aluminum, precision billet fork, anodized aluminum frame, and rear-fender brake.
- Features extra-large, 8”(200 mm),urethane wheels with exclusive spoke design.
- Retractable, center kickstand is accessible from both sides of the scooter and holds scooter upright when not in use –no need to lean or prop up