Power A5 Electric Scooter Black Label
- Ages 8 and up
- Max weight 176 lb
- Max Speed 10 mph
- Battery Life Up to 40 mins
Get an alert when this product is back in stock at Razor:
Elevate Your Ride!
Ride in style on the Razor Power A5 Black Label electric scooter! Whether you’re riding to work, running errands, or hitting the town, the Power A5 Black Label has you covered at speeds of up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time.
Power at Your Fingertips
Accelerate quickly and easily by pressing on the thumb-activated throttle putting the power of a 150-watt, high-torque, hub motor at your fingertips. Simply step on the scooter, kick off and press the throttle.
Comfort AND Style
An extra-large, 8” (200 mm) urethane front wheel and abrasion-resistant, airless rear tire smooth the road so you can travel in total comfort, while a patent-pending, anti-rattle folding mechanism provides a quieter ride.
Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
Motor: 150-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless hub
Throttle: Thumb-activated, paddle-controlled
Brake: Rear-fender with power cut-off
Frame: Anodized, aluminum
Grips: Soft, rubber
Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
Front Wheel: 8” (200 mm), urethane
Rear Tire: Abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
Battery: 22V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
Includes: Battery charger
Max Rider Weight: 176 lb (80 kg)
Some Assembly Required
Assembled Product Dimensions: 34.8″ x 18.2″ x 40.9″ (88.4 cm x 46.2 cm x 104 cm)
Product Weight: 15.75 lb (7.16 kg)
For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
Always check local laws regarding use of electric-powered products
- The Razor Power A5 Black Label electric scooter elevates your ride with a kick-to-start, high torque, brushless hub motor, providing lithium-ion powered speeds of up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Compact and lightweight, the Power A5 Black Label electric scooter features a patent-pending,
anti-rattle folding mechanism that provides a quieter ride, and makes it easy to fold, carry, and
store when not in use
- Say goodbye to maintenance issues with an in-hub, brushless, electric motor with no alignment,
chain or belt to cramp your style.
- Accelerate quickly and easily with a simple press on the thumb-activated throttle putting the
power of the 150-watt hub motor at your fingertips.