Freedom to Go
Longer. Taller. Faster. When you graduate to this older, sleeker version of the E100, we pretty much guarantee you’ll never be late for class again.
Built for bipeds 13 years and over, the E200 gets you there at an impressive, quiet 12 mph. With a twist grip accelerator and a hand-operated rear brake, you’ve got 40 continuous minutes to get there in style and save the planet while you’re at it.
Pave your path
Perfect for a solo adventure or a cruise with friends, with the range to tackle both.
- Motor: 200-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebar: Height 25″(647 mm), width 16″ (420 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable. Includes: Battery charger
- E200S: Seat post and padded seat easily remove for stand-up riding
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- With its full-size deck and frame, the E200 electric scooter is designed for ages 13 and up
- Powered by a 200-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- 8” (200 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, rear brake and retractable kickstand