Yeah, it’s a go-cart, but that doesn’t mean it has to look like one. We made the GFD Fury just for you – a slicker looking version of the Ground Force Drifter – just souped-up and tricked out.
Be In Control
Operation is a breeze thanks to the thumb trigger throttle and hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake.
Leave Them in the Dust
With a spark bar that leaves a shower of sparks in your dust, the GFD Fury has SuperSlider POM rear wheels for fishtails and fast 180s. Same peak performance, you’ll just look stylish while doing it.
- Spark Bar: Includes replaceable spark cartridge
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Variable speed, thumb trigger
- Brake: Rear, hand-operated
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Front Wheels: Molded aluminum with solid rubber tires
- Rear Wheels: Super Slider POM
- Seat: Bucket style with seat/shoulder strap
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Some Assembly Required
- Go kart-style powder-coated steel frame, Unique spark bar, Super slick POM rear wheels
- Rechargeable battery system
- Razor Drifter Fury requires two 12V batteries (included)