- Max speed 2.5 mph (LOW setting) 8 mph (HIGH setting)
- Battery life Up to 80 mins (LOW setting) Up to 40 mins (HIGH setting)
- Ages 6 and up (LOW setting) 8 and up (HIGH setting)
- Max weight 120 lbs
Drifting Fun for Everyone!
With the all new Crazy Cart® Shift™ younger kids can drive, spin, and drift like never before! Designed to be fun for riders of all skill-levels, the Crazy Cart Shift starts as a fun spin session and grows into an unparalleled drifting experience as riders become more familiar with the controls.
The Crazy Cart Shift’s simplified drift system automatically engages so that riders can keep both hands on the wheel while focusing on steering and throttle control, just like the professionals!
The Crazy Cart Shift is powered by Razor’s patented Power Core™ hub motor technology – a maintenance-free drivetrain system that is both powerful and efficient.
Tailored to Younger Drivers
The Crazy Cart Shift’s frame is constructed of a new high-impact polymer which makes the Cart both durable and lightweight.
A hidden top speed control switch allows parents to select the appropriate maximum speed for their child: 2.5 mph (4 km/h) for beginners and younger drivers or 8 mph (13 km/h) for the full Crazy Cart Shift experience.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new Crazy Cart Shift delivers a one-of-a-kind drifting experience tailored to younger drivers!
- Power Core™ Hub Motor Technology: Patented, maintenance-free drivetrain (no alignment, no chain, no belt)
- Speed: Variable speed acceleration up to 8 mph (13 km/h) in the default “HIGH” speed setting. A hidden top speed control switch allows parents to limit their child’s Crazy Cart® Shift™ to a top speed of 2.5 mph (4 km/h) for younger drivers and beginners
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use in the “HIGH” speed setting, and up to 80 minutes of continuous use when the top speed control switch is in the “LOW” speed setting
- Motor: 90-watt, high-torque, Power Core™ hub motor
- Throttle: Variable speed, foot pedal
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- Simplified drift system – automatically engages rear end drifts so that drivers can keep both hands on the wheel at all times while focusing on steering and throttle control – just like the professionals
- 1:1 steering ratio – Ultimate steering responsiveness for performance driving
- Fixed incline, rear caster wheels – Provide the right balance of drive vs. drift
- 12V sealed lead-acid battery – Power efficient and rechargeable
- Power Core™ Hub Motor – Maintenance-free system that eliminates chains, sprockets, tensioners, and the upkeep that such parts require
- Variable speed foot pedal accelerator – Provides full control of the Cart’s speed, allowing drifting and driving to happen at any speed up to 8 mph (13 km/h) in the “HIGH” speed setting
- High-impact polymer chassis – Durable and light-weight
- Top speed control switch – Allows parents to select the top speed they feel is appropriate for their child: 8 mph (13 km/h) in the default “HIGH” speed setting, or 2.5 mph (4 km/h) in the optional “LOW” speed setting
- No assembly required
- Safety flag included