Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the #RideRazor Contest work?
- How do I enter and be selected?
- Should I set my social media posts to "public"?
- Can I tag @RazorWorldwide in my post too?
- How many videos and photos can I post to enter?
- When does the contest begin and end?
- Who can vote?
- Can I ask my friends and family to vote for my post?
- Which social networks can I post on to enter?
- Which countries do I have to live in the to enter to win?
- What are the terms and conditions of entering the #RideRazor competition?
- What are some tips to become a #RideRazor competitor?
- What are the prizes?
- How can I remove my entry?
How does the #RideRazor Contest work?
We’re asking all Razor riders out there to post your videos and pictures to your social media accounts and tag your posts with our two official contest hashtags:
Each month website visitors to the Razor.com/RideRazor contest hub will vote for their favorite submissions to decide who wins prizes!
How do I enter and be selected?
Post your original photos and videos using the #RideRazor and #RazorContest hashtags to your Instagram, Twitter or YouTube account. We can only consider posts where account is set to “public”. This allows us to find the posts. If we find your post using the contest hashtags, we’ll consider it for use in next month’s contest. And you’re totally welcome to send us a direct message or post to our RazorWorldwide social media accounts to tell us about your post so we can check it out!
Can I tag @RazorWorldwide in my post too?
Sure! You don’t have to, but we’re happy to have you tag our @RazorWorldwide social media accounts.
How many videos and photos can I post to enter?
Post as many videos and photos for consideration as you’d like! The contest restarts with new contestants every month and we’re constantly looking for new tagged posts.
When does the contest begin and end?
At the start of each month competitors are posted to the #RideRazor Hub and public voting begins. On the 26th day of each month votes are tallied and the winners for that contest month are revealed!
From the 26th through the end of the month, we choose competitors for the next contest month.
Read more in the Official Rules about:
Who can vote?
All members of the public may vote. There is a limit of one vote per day per person during the contest period. Come back each day to find out who’s in the lead!
Can I ask my friends and family to vote for my post?
Which countries do I have to live in the to enter to win?
Right now our contest is running in the United States of America and we’re working to expand it to other locations.
What are the terms and conditions of entering the #RideRazor competition?
Read the Official Rules to learn more.
What are some tips to become a #RideRazor competitor?
Here are some helpful tips to consider:
- Make sure your photos and videos are original and were not taken from somebody else.
- Make sure your photos and videos have a Razor ride in them!
- Make sure posts you are submitting are public.
- Use both hashtags #RideRazor and #RazorContest to tag your post so we can find it.
- Express your personality. Show the world how you #RideRazor.
- Make sure you’re wearing the proper riding gear and don’t put yourself or anybody else in danger or break the law.
- Read the owner’s manual that came with your Razor ride and follow the instructions for riding safely and properly.
- Make sure you’re the proper age for your Razor ride!
- Make sure that copyrighted or trademarked materials are not included.
- Have fun!
What are the prizes?
Prizes change on a monthly basis and are chosen by Razor. Prizes will range from Razor rides to t-shirts and Razor gear. Check back each month to find out which prizes are being awarded.
How can I remove my entry?
If your photo or video is chosen for this month’s voting and you would like to have it removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll remove it from the contest hub.