Turbo Jetts – DLX
Out of stock
Step in, Strap Down and Roll Out
The Turbo Jetts DLX feature LED light-up wheels and heavy-duty polymer “quick click” frame with hook-and-loop strap to make getting a secure fit simple. Just step in and strap down to give your everyday sneakers a jolt of electric-powered fun.
Electric-Powered Heel Wheels
Our 80-watt, geared-drive motor delivers smooth, steady power to your preferred foot for an electrifying ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 30 minutes of continuous use. Paired with an integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system, these amped up electric-powered heel wheels give your sneakers an electric-powered boost.
Fits shoes U.S. youth 12 through adult 12.
Razor Turbo Jetts DLX: Step In And Blast Off!
Hit new heights of fun with the Turbo Jetts DLX. Remoteless, the Turbo Jetts DLX use an integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system to help you ride comfortably
- Motor: 80-watt, geared wheel drive
- Throttle: Integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system
- Frame: Heavy-duty polymer “quick click” with hook-and-loop strap
- Battery: 12V lithium-ion pack, quick-change, rechargeable (UL2271). Includes: Battery charger
- Sizes: Fits shoes U.S. youth 12 through adult 12 (European youth 42 through adult 45)
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- The 80-watt, geared-drive motor delivers smooth, steady power, allowing riders to control the action with their preferred foot.
- The Turbo Jetts DLX are powered by a 12-volt, lithium-ion, quick-change battery pack that delivers an electrifying ride.
- Simply start rolling and the motor automatically kicks in with its integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system.
- Featuring LED light-up wheels, highlighting the action with their intense light.
Named “Best of CES” by the Wall Street Journal and CNET, Turbo Jetts are set to take the world by storm. So don’t wait, rock on with Turbo Jetts.
Electric wheels on your feet…. awesome!!!
“The Razor Turbo Jetts DLX are pretty sweet! They are actually a little easier to ride than regular jetts heel wheels or heelies because the motor pushes you right along. I weigh about 170 pounds and get about 30 minutes of “play time” per charge. There is a learning curve but after a few minutes of practices they are a piece of cake. The video on this website at the top of the page does a pretty good job of explaining how to get started”
Razor Fan @levarmaxwell