Fun with a Side of Fries
Drive-thru or delivery, fries or pizza, spuds or a slice, the hardest part is deciding which one you want. Both casterboards rip, shred, and carve – giving you the thrill of the waves or the slopes – all on dry land. With all the awesome of a surfboard, a snowboard, and a skateboard at your feet, you and your taste buds are in for a treat.
Twist and go… There’s nothing quite like the feeling of riding a Razor RipStik casterboard. It’s like carving through waves or snow – but on dry land. A pivoting deck and innovative 360-degree casters are the secret behind the craze. Rip it!
Would you like fries with that?
The classic Razor RipStik casterboard now comes in two fast-food options. With the RipStik Food Fight Special Edition Collection, choose either a side of fries or a slice of “za,” and tickle your taste buds as you rip, shred and carve your way around town.
- Deck: High-tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave, pivoting deck
- Torsion Bar: Rubber-padded steel
- Wheels: High-grade urethane on inclined 360-degree casters
- View full specifications here
- Casterboard that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Slip-resistant traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76 mm urethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearings on 360° pivoting casters
RipStik…still a Classic!
The Razor RipStik Food Fight Special Edition Collection is a riff on the classic casterboard with two tasty fast-food graphics to choose from – Fries and Pizza. RipStik classic features include in-line casters and a pivoting deck that are ideal for a snowboarding/surfing-like carving that you won’t find on other wheeled items. These Special Edition RipStik casterboards come in tasty styles and offer a bright addition to your RipStik collection.