Kick it up a notch
Everyone needs a power-assist at times, and if you think an electric skateboard is for you – look what our pro-skateboarder engineers came up with. With carve and turn action, The RazorX DLX is a high-performance, high-quality skateboard, powered by an electric rear-wheel motor and controlled by a hand-held remote.
Turbo Charge Your Board
The RazorX DLX Electric Skateboard is leading the charge for electric powered skateboards. Rocking 150 watts of rechargeable, lithium-ion battery power, the RazorX DLX electric skateboard is as smooth as it is fast, pairing variable-speed control from the wireless, hand-held remote and a twin-tip, 7-ply maple deck for a lightweight, responsive, powerful ride.
Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on this versatile cruiser, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered, carve-and-turn skateboard action. 29.7” (754 mm) deck length and high-quality, 5-ply maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride, perfect for cruising.
- Deck: Length 34.25” (870 mm), twin-tip, 7-ply maple
- Wheels: 83 mm 80a PU cruiser
- Trucks: Custom, reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
- Motor: Kick-to-start, 150-watt, rear-wheel drive, hub motor
- Battery: 22V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable
- Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz) digital, hand-held remote with wrist strap (replaceable), LED battery indicator display, battery charger
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- The versatile RazorX DLX features a kick-to-start, 150-watt, hub motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 12 mph (19 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- 34.25” (870 mm) long, twin-tip, high quality 7-ply maple deck delivers a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising.
- Includes a wireless (2.4 GHz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action.
- Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and rear-drive, hub motor with no alignment issues, chain or belt.
With our soft-start kick activated technology, the motor ramps up slowly, reaching top speeds of 12 mph (19 km/hr), and slows to a stop with the pull of your thumb. Even when you’ve run out of battery juice, this board shifts into manual and performs like a normal skateboard without interrupting your fun flow.