Step, Roll and Power up
Strap down into the Razor Turbo Jetts electric heel wheels and give your ordinary pair of sneakers an electric-powered boost. Easily adjustable, always awesome, simply step into the “quick click” frame and tighten the hook-and-loop strap, then hang on as these hands-free, electric, motorized heel wheels take you to new heights of fun.
With Turbo Jetts high powered electric motor you can charge ahead with awesome style! Includes charger for 12V lithium-ion pack, quick-change, rechargeable (UL2271) battery.
Fits shoes U.S. youth 12 through adult 12.
Razor Turbo Jetts: Step In And Blast Off!
Hit new heights of fun with the Turbo Jetts. Remoteless, the Turbo Jetts use an integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system to help you ride comfortably
Named “Best of CES” by the Wall Street Journal and CNET, Turbo Jetts are set to take the world by storm. So don’t wait, rock on with Turbo Jetts.
- Motor: 80-watt, geared wheel drive
- Throttle: Integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system
- Frame: Heavy-duty polymer “quick click” with hook-and-loop strap
- Battery: 12V lithium-ion pack, quick-change, rechargeable (UL2271). Includes: Battery charger
- Sizes: Fits shoes U.S. youth 12 through adult 12 (European youth 42 through adult 45)
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- The 80-watt, geared-drive motor delivers smooth, steady power, allowing riders to control the action with their preferred foot.
- The Turbo Jetts™ are powered by a 12-volt, lithium-ion, quick-change battery pack that delivers an electrifying ride.
- Simply start rolling and the motor automatically kicks in with its integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system.
- Heavy-duty polymer “quick click” frame with hook-and-loop strap provides an easy, secure fit.
Electric wheels on your feet…. awesome!!!
“The Razor Turbo Jetts are pretty sweet! They are actually a little easier to ride than regular jetts heel wheels or heelies because the motor pushes you right along. I weigh about 170 pounds and get about 30 minutes of “play time” per charge. There is a learning curve but after a few minutes of practices they are a piece of cake. The video on this website at the top of the page does a pretty good job of explaining how to get started”
Razor Fan @levarmaxwell