The Razor® RSF350™ is the hottest two-wheel sensation to hit the ground since the full-sized RSF650. Powered by a high-torque, chain-driven motor and designed with authentic street-bike styling, the RSF350 delivers big-time performance in a compact ride. Twist the throttle and feel the RSF350 launch into action with its electric-powered acceleration, hitting speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h) for up to 30 minutes of continuous use. The RSF350’s bold style is rounded out with its rear disc brake, custom 10” (254 mm), mag wheels, and a trellis-frame chassis design that make it an all-out winner for riders ages 13 and up.
• Powered by a twist-grip throttle, 350-watt, high-torque, chain-driven motor that delivers speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h).
• Features a trellis-frame chassis design with authentic street-bike styling for a bold mix of style and performance.
• Hand-operated, rear disc brake provides stopping power, combined with pneumatic tires and custom 10” (254 mm), 3-spoke, mag wheels.
• Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use.
• Additional features include double crown fork, shatter-resistant fairings, adjustable-angle, riserstyle handlebars with soft rubber grips and a retractable kickstand.