The Ultimate Ride
Whether you're riding around your neighborhood or cruising to a friend's place, Hovertrax 2.0 offers the performance and maneuverability you need to make every ride a blast!
Safety First | UL Listed
Razor was the first US brand to receive the UL 2272 listing for safety, ensuring Hovertrax 2.0 meets or exceeds the highest fire and electrical standards.
Our exclusive EverBalance™ technology provides an intelligently-engineered, state-of-the-art, self-balancing experience for an easier mount and smoother ride, every time.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 offers the quality, safety, service and style you've come to expect from the world's largest manufacturer of electric recreational products.
Hovertrax 2.0 Closer Look
Click-and-drag the Hovertrax to spin it around 360ºPlay 360°
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs
- Age: 8+
- Colors: Red, Blue, White, Black, Green
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 24.5'' L x 9'' W x 8.75'' H
- Patents: U.S. Patent No. 8,738,278
- Includes battery charger
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- No assembly required
- Auto self-balancing
- Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Speed: 8mph/13kph cruise speed
- Training Mode and Normal Mode
- Quick change 36V lithium ion battery pack with LG cells
- Wheels: Rubber tires with aluminum hubs
- LED indicator shows battery power and riding mode
- Frame: Shatter-resistant polymer with fender bumper protection
- Blue LED light bars
- Motors: Silent, dual 135 watt (cruising power), 350 watt (peak power) hub motors with gyro sensor technology
- Steering: Foot controlled, seamless maneuvering
- Foot Platforms: Anti-slip rubber
What Others Are Saying About Hovertrax
Reviews are rolling in for Hovertrax 2.0. Check out what blogs and top news outlets around the world are saying about Hovertrax.
Razor’s presence brings a proven brand to a space dominated by upstarts…
Razor Hovertrax hoverboard: stop on a dime, glide, or turn a 360 with a tilt of your feet…
Razor’s Hovertrax is the smooth ride kids (and adults) have been dreaming about…
You are about to visit a web page that will display retailer information, availability and pricing, and is intended for grown-ups.
You must be over 18 years old or with a grown-up to buy online.