Nirvana on Wheels
This is where you want to be. Step up on the deck, and you’ll feel it instantly – what our genius engineers call “Nirvana on wheels.” One session on the Hovertrax DLX 2.0, and you won’t be able to wipe that sick grin off your face.
With its exotic finishes and multi-color LED lights with color-shifting effects, the Hovertrax DLX 2.0 brings a futuristic flash to the revolutionary ride of our self-balancing electric hoverboard.
Designed for fun-loving thrill-seekers like you – with its 60-minute extended-life battery, and ridiculously smooth ride, Nirvana, at last, can be yours.
- Frame: Shatter-resistant polymer with fender bumper protection and front, multicolor LED light display.
- Motor: Silent, dual 135-watt (cruising power), 350-watt (peak power) motors with EverBalance™ auto-self-balancing, gyro-sensor technology
- Tires: Rubber with aluminum, LED lighted hubs
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, quick-change, rechargeable
- UL Listing: UL 2272 listing, meets or exceeds the highest electrical system safety standards.
- Includes: Battery power indicator, balance level and mode indicator, and battery charger
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 8,738,278
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- Razor was the first US brand to receive the UL 2272 listing for safety, ensuring Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 hoverboard meets or exceeds the highest electrical system safety standards.
- Our exclusive EverBalance™ technology automatically levels the Hovertrax™ DLX 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride.
- Swap out the quick-change 36V lithium-ion battery pack to keep the effortless spins, turns and hoverboard action going.
- Shatter-resistant polymer frame with fender bumper protection and multicolor LED lights add a flash of fun to this futuristic ride.
- Silent, dual-hub motors with gyro-sensor technology deliver cruising speeds of up to 9 mph (14 km/h) for up to 60 minutes of continuous use.
- Full-length, anti-slip rubber traction platforms keep you in perfect balance for foot-controlled, seamless maneuvering.