OK, now we’re talking.
You don’t take anything sitting down, except your commute. Standing is great, but when you need to flex, we’ve got your back. With a quick-change padded seat and extra-wide pneumatic tires, you can blister across terrains of your choice at speeds of up to 15 mph, or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the chill.
Lead the neighborhood
Top of the line and top of the speed chart, the E300’s super-sized deck and frame are built for older
riders and thrilling rides. Tears of joy or just the wind in your face, leave other rides in the dust as you ride thru the neighborhood.
- Motor: 250-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Seat post and padded seat easily remove for stand-up riding
- Handlebar: Height 25″(647 mm), width 16″ (420 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable. Includes: Battery charger
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers a top speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Larger 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires support older riders, while helping soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, rear brake and retractable kickstand