The perfect ride for your sportier side. The E300 is as excellent as its predecessors – only super-sized. From its super-sized deck and frame to the 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor, the Razor E300 is designed to excite. Whether you’re meeting friends, or just cruising around, teen and adult riders will find big time thrills at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h).
With speeds up to 15mph, wider tires, and steely-gray profile, your ride just got way more interesting. Yay for you. Yay for electricity.
- Motor: 250-watt, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebar: Height 25″(647 mm), width 16″ (420 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable. Includes: Battery charger
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full specifications here
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers a top speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Larger 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires support older riders, while helping soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, rear brake and retractable kickstand