Time to upgrade
Since old Ben Franklin discovered electricity, it was bound to happen. Suddenly, you don’t get a kick out of your old scooter anymore. It’s OK, you’re growing up and it’s time to tell Mom – you’re old enough for electric. Tell her it’s made for ages 8 and up, and only goes a quiet 10mph, for a full 40 minutes of freedom.
Get a grip
With a twist grip accelerator and a hand operated front brake, you’ll be in training for bikes, motorbikes and the next level of awesome.
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebar: Height 22 (552 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip acceleration control
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- Always check local laws regarding use of electric-powered products.
- View full specifications here
- Your Ticket To Ride. The Razor E100 electric scooter is the perfect introduction to the world of electric-powered fun.
- Designed to help riders ages 8 and up ease into their first motorized ride,
- The E100 pairs a kid-sized frame with intuitive, hand-operated throttle and brake controls and a 100-watt motor – just enough speed to thrill young riders.
- Hop on, kick to start, twist the throttle and get a taste of the fun and freedom of an electric-powered Razor ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h).