Comfort and Style?
Comfort, performance, and style? The Razor E Prime Air premium electric scooter has it all! With a sleek, sophisticated design, 8” (200 mm), pneumatic front tire, and aluminum frame, the E Prime Air is perfect for commuting to work, running errands, (local laws will apply) or just riding around town.
A smooth ride, every time, simply activate the throttle to feel the power of the high-torque, brushless hub motor at speeds of up to 15 mph (24 km/h). Ride in comfort – and in style – for up to 40 continuous minutes on a single charge.
Enjoy Your Razor Last Mile
Featuring our patent-pending, anti-rattle technology and adjustable-height handlebars, the E Prime Air gets every rider where they need to go with the electric efficiency you’ve come to expect from Razor. Comfort, speed, and style, the Razor E Prime Air has it all!
- Motor: Kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Throttle: Thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Brake: Thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled
- Grips: Prism-shaped design, molded in soft rubberMotor: Kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Downtube: Aluminum, featuring patent-pending anti-rattle folding mechanism
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- Always check local laws regarding use of electric-powered products.
- View full specifications here
- Razor’s most sophisticated electric scooter offers a sleek design, high-torque, brushless hub motor, and a large, pneumatic (air filled) front tire for the smoothest ride around.
- Throttle with thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control puts the power at your fingertips!
- Get where you’re going in style, reaching speeds of up to 15 mph (24 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use!
- Sturdy, aluminum frame and adjustable-height handlebars support riders up to 200 pounds (91 kg).
- Large 8” (200 mm), pneumatic (air filled) front tire and 8” (200 mm), airless, flat-free rear tire soften even the roughest terrain for a smooth ride, every time.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology.
- Can be ridden as a regular non-electric kick scooter.