Your need for speed has a new favorite ride, the RSF650. Built for high-speed performance at up to 17 mph, the all-new RSF650 packs a serious punch with its authentic street bike geometry, steel trellis frame and variable speed, high-torque motor. Rev it up and let it rip for up to 50 minutes of full-throttle fun.
Designed with authentic street-bike styling
The RSF650’s bold style is rounded out with its rear suspension, dual disc brake, custom 12” mag wheels, street bike geometry and steel trellis-frame chassis design, delivering a bold mix of style and performance in a compact ride.
Freedom and Fun
Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
- Speed: Up to 17 mph (27 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 50 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 650-watt, variable-speed, high-torque, chain-driven
- Suspension: Rear
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brakes: Hand-operated, dual disc
- Frame: Steel trellis-frame chassis design and street-bike inspired styling with low profile windscreen
- Fork: Double crown
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-angle, riser-style
- Grips: Soft rubber
- Wheels: Custom 14” (356 mm), 10-spoke, mag wheels and pneumatic tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Storage: Hidden compartment
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 16+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.3” x 26” x 30.7” (135.5 cm x 66 cm x 78 cm)
- Product Weight: 102.6 lb (46.6 kg)
- Powered by a 650-watt, variable-speed, high-torque, chain-driven motor that delivers speeds up to 17 mph (27 km/h).
- Features a steel trellis-frame chassis design with authentic street-bike inspired styling for a bold mix of style and performance.
- Hand-operated dual disc brake provides stopping power, combined with 14” (356 mm), 10-spoke, mag wheels with pneumatic tires for smooth ride.
- Rechargeable 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 50 minutes of continuous use on a single charge.
- Additional features include double-crown fork, shatter-resistant fairings, adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars with soft rubber grips and a retractable kickstand.