Inspired by the Champion
With authentic Jeremy McGrath graphics, the Dirt Quad SX McGrath is a scaled-down off-road quad inspired and endorsed by the champion on dirt.
Made for Off-Road
With four 12″ (305mm) knobby air-filled tires and rear droop travel suspension, the Dirt Quad SX McGrath delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
Power and Speed
The Dirt Quad SX McGrath reaches speeds up to 8 mph (13 km/h) and provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge.
- Speed: Up to 8 mph (13 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, gear reduction, chain-driven
- Suspension: Rear droop travel with coil shock
- Throttle: Variable-speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc Frame: Powder-coated, tubular steel for all-weather durability with front brush bar and rear carry handle
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Steel with 12″ knobby, pneumatic tires
- Space saving vertical storage capability
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 40″ x 22.5″ x 31″ (101.6 cm x 57.15 cm x 78.74 cm)
- Product Weight: 88 lbs (40.2 kg)
- Inspired by King of Supercross – Features authentic graphics inspired by the 7-time supercross champion Jeremy McGrath.
- Off-Road Quad for Youth – With variable-speed, twist-grip throttle control for acceleration and a hand-operated rear disc brake, the Dirt Quad SX McGrath is a scaled-down electric ride-on that provides an authentic riding experience for kids ages 8 and up.
- Proven on Dirt – Four 12″ (305 mm) knobby pneumatic tires and rear droop travel suspension deliver a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
- Strong and Sturdy – A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and durability.
- Power and Speed – Enjoy the off-road adventure with speeds up to 8 mph (13 km/h) and up to 40 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge.