Taking riding to new heights
You’re never too tall to ride! The Razor A6 kick scooter was designed and constructed with taller riders in mind. No more hunching over, the A6 features handlebars that adjust to an incredible height of 42” (1067 mm), an extra-long deck with additional foot room, and ultra-sized, ultra-sturdy 10” (254 mm) urethane wheels. Built to last with a super-strong, folding aluminum frame and new, patent-pending, anti-rattle technology, the A6 offers the smoothest ride for taller riders.
A6 Closer Look
Click-and-drag the A6 to spin it around 360ºPlay 360°
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Age: 8+
- Colors: White, Silver
- Product Weight: 10.98 lb (5.0 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.4” x 16.9” x 42” (1000 mm x 428 mm x 1067 mm)
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), adjustable-height to 42” (1067 mm) and new anti-rattle folding T-bar
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle folding mechanism
- Deck: Length 13.4” (340 mm)
- Wheels: Spoked, ultra-large 10” (254 mm), urethane with double bearings
- Brake: Rear fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- No assembly required
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Designed and built specifically for taller riders.
- Features Razor’s tallest handlebars, adjustable up to an incredible height of 42” (1067 mm), and extra-long 13.4” (340 mm) deck for more foot room.
- Spoked, ultra-large 10” (254 mm) urethane wheels and super-strong, aluminum frame with new, patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding mechanism, ensure the smoothest, quietest ride around.
- Rear fender brake for an effortless, gliding stop.
- Designed for riders ages 8 and up weighing up to 220 pounds (100 kg).
You are about to visit a web page that will display retailer information, availability and pricing, and is intended for grown-ups.
You must be over 18 years old or with a grown-up to buy online.