Razor A5 Prime
The Premier Kick Scooter
The Razor A5 Prime is a sleek, high-style, sophisticated scooter, fusing modern design and craftsmanship unique to the scooter market. The A5 Prime features the patent-pending, anti-rattle system and includes taller, easy-adjust handlebars, wider deck and larger wheels to accommodate taller riders. The A5 Prime is built to be the next must-own scooter.
A5 Prime Closer Look
Click-and-drag the A5 Prime to spin it around 360ºPlay 360°
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Age: 8+
- Color: Gunmetal
- Product Weight: 11.2 lb (5.09 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 36.2” x 17.1” x 40.2” (920 mm x 433 mm x 102 mm)
- Frame: Anodized, gunmetal aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), with a two degree sweep, adjustable-height
- Grips: New prism-shaped design molded in soft rubber
- Clamp: Double
- Downtube: New! Aluminum, hydro-formed featuring new patent-pending, anti-rattle folding mechanism
- Fork: One-piece billet, aluminum
- Deck: New extrusion profile: length 13.4” (340 mm), width 5.1” (130 mm)
- Wheels: New spoke design, extra-large 8” (200 mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear fender
- Kickstand: New retractable center stand
- Some assembly required
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Razor’s sleekest, high-style, sophisticated scooter boasts design and craftsmanship unique to the scooter market.
- A durable, gunmetal, anodized aluminum frame is a core feature of craftsmanship to comfortably support riders up to 220 pounds (100 kg).
- Easy-adjust handlebars, with a two-degree sweep, accommodate taller riders. Extra-large deck provides extra foot room for extended ride comfort.
- Includes new patent-pending anti-rattle technology for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Premium quality and construction including a one-piece, aluminum, precision billet fork, anodized aluminum frame, and rear fender brake.
- Features extra-large, 8” (200 mm), urethane wheels with exclusive new spoke design.
- New, retractable, center kickstand is accessible from both sides of the scooter and holds scooter upright when not in use – no need to lean or prop up.
You are about to visit a web page that will display retailer information, availability and pricing, and is intended for grown-ups.
You must be over 18 years old or with a grown-up to buy online.