We are excited to announce that Razor’s very first iPhone game, Razor Ultra Pro Rider, was launched on Saturday! You can now download the free game from the App Store:
Download Razor Ultra Pro Rider iPhone Game +
Razor introduced the original Razor A kick scooter in June 2000 and redefined riding forever. Over ten years later, serious scooter riders are ushering in one of the fastest growing action sports with freestyle scootering. Now, Razor fans will be able to pull tricks like the pros on Team Razor™, with Razor Ultra Pro Rider, the first iPhone scooter game by Razor.
The game features include:
- The more tricks you land, the more points you score, and the more tricks you combo, the higher your score
- Pull sweet tricks, starting with bunny hops, tail whips, tuck no handers, no footers, manuals and grinds. Then move into more complicated tricks like backflips, superman grabs, scooter flips, and the awesome 360, 720 and 1080 spins
- Randomized obstacles guarantee you’ll never ride the same course twice
- Air Gauge system available for bigger jumps and better tricks
- Intuitive accelerometer and touch screen controls
- Exclusive Team Razor videos included
- Connectivity to Razor’s online communities on Facebook, Twitter and RazorRiders
- Designed and programmed by Jonathan Lanis, the creator of Boost 3D, which was named one of Apple’s best games of 2009.
- Ultra Pro Rider works with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, the original iPhone, and iPod Touch