The Rip Rider used caster wheels to revolutionise the classic three-wheeler of the 1970s. Now the FlashRider 360 turns & drifts on dual inclined caster wheels but adds a spark bar. Now kids can spin and spark!
About The FlashRider 360
- Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 40" x 24.5" x 25.75"
- Replaceable Spark cartridges also sold separately
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- Some assembly required
- Download Owner's Manual
- Welded steel frame and fork
- Dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action
- Hi-impact front wheel with flat-free tire
- MX-style handlebars with rubber grips
- 3-piece crank
- Double crown fork design
- Spark Bar with replaceable Spark cartridge