FOUR RAZOR JR. RIDES – ONE VOTE.
For every kid, there is a Razor ride, and a style that goes along with it.
Check out the Razor Jr. rides that inspired these styles:
Move over, big bro and big sis, this little one is coming at ya full speed on the Razor Jr. Lil’ Crazy. Inspired by the Razor Crazy Cart, this electric ride on is specifically built for beginners.
Mini Mod — Style & Flair:
Do you have a stylin’ little one who wants to be cool just like mom and dad? The Razor Jr. Mini Mod is a totally hip, bright colored ride that builds coordination in a super fun way.
Kitten Kix — Cute as a Kitten:
Can we get a “meow”? With giant fur paws and glittery wheels, the Razor Jr. Kitten Kix is a Razor scooter that feline fans will be clawing over.
Robo Kix — Total Go-bot:
A futuristic cruising machine of robotic proportions, the Razor Jr. Robo Kix takes little ones on out of this world adventures.
Whether you are 3 or 103, you need some drifting action! Get started with the new Lil’ Crazy!
Check out the Lil’ Crazy
, for ages 3 and up. Razor’s mini version of the wildly popular Crazy Cart
has simple controls for ages 3+
and up to a 40 minute ride time
. It doesn’t get any cuter than this!
If you’re looking to kick it up a few zillion notches, the new Razor GFD Fury will deliver. Picture a flurry of drifting, powerslides, 180s…leaving behind a shower of sparks when you pull the unique Spark Bar. How’s that for attention getting?
Watch the video of the GFD Fury in action:
Buy these two all-new Razor drifting carts exclusively available at Toys”R”Us.
Buy Razor Jr Lil’ Crazy
Buy Razor GFD Fury
Get ready. You might have to share your Razor rides with dad — or get him his own!
What’s the Perfect Razor Ride for Dad?
We all know dad can’t wait to unleash his thrill-seeking and fun-loving side on one of these awesome Razor rides:
- Razor DeltaWing: Watch him take off in the self-propelled DeltaWing and leave all his worries behind.
- Razor E300 Electric Scooter: If dad has a need for power and speed, he will love the E300 electric scooter.
- Razor California Longboard: For those chill dads, when he wants to enjoy a leisurely sunset cruise, Cali-style on a California Longboard kick scooter.
- Razor Crazy Cart XL: Just try to wipe the smile off dad’s face after a spin on the adult-sized Crazy Cart XL (now he’ll leave your Crazy Cart alone… maybe).
There are many more Razor rides to explore. Make Father’s Day unforgettable this year with a Razor gift that will provide epic times for you AND dad – shredding side by side.
Bonus! Check out these Crazy Cart-ing dads:
RAZOR WANTS TO KNOW….what’s your ride style?
What’s going to be the Razor ride style of Summer 2015? Take part in this quick poll and tell us what you’re feeling this summer. Vote for your favorite ride style, and see what kind of action your fellow Razor riders are gearing up for:
Choose one style:
- DRIFTING: For the ultimate in spinning and drifting action, the Razor Crazy Cart, Crazy Cart XL, and Lil’ Crazy are your go-to rides.
- SOARING: Seeking a smooth, soaring ride? Try the self-propelled Razor DeltaWing.
- SPARKING: If you have a flair for the dramatic, check out the GFD Fury.
[CAST YOUR VOTE]
TEAM RAZOR Wants YOU! Check out this ride…
Wanna ride like a pro? Then you have to experience a Phase Two Complete, available in limited quantities at shop.razor.com. Designed to spec by official Team Razor Pro Riders — John Radtke and Jason Beggs — these competition-ready rides have all the style and durability needed to rock insane tricks on pavement, dirt, rocks, ruts, ramps, rails – wherever you can go on two wheels (and even some places you thought you couldn’t).
Buy a Razor Phase Two Complete Now
Check out Team Razor on YouTube
Watch Team Razor’s Michael Pytel, Trevor Navarre and Amir Lavelle compete in a game of S.C.O.O.T.
Join the Scooter Crew on Facebook
Check out Team Razor Pro Rider Tanner Markley hitting a rhythm section at the Denver Skatepark in Colorado:
Follow Team Razor on Instagram
Can you name this trick?